Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Double Indemnity


Right now, I will sadly have to admit that this is one of the first times that my opinion prior to watching a movie was completely different than after i watched it. Usually, I have like a sixth sense when a movie will be good or not but i was one hundred percent off on this one. In my opinion, this movie is very similar to Macbeth where all the women are evil and are able to corrupt even the most humble and honest men. I loved the scene when Walter kills Phyllis's husband and Phyllis doesn't change her emotion or expression on her face at all. Its as if her face is made out of stone and nothing can make her even blink once. I also enjoyed all the mystery and suspicion that was going on throughout the entire film. I would have to rate this in my top 15 favorite movies of all time.

No comments: