Thursday, October 18, 2007

Do the Right Thing


Do the right thing was directed very well by Spike Lee with great acting by all the actors in the movie. Some things that I really enjoyed was the setting of the movie and how everybody was outside or inside trying to cool off from all the heat and tension. I also liked how Samuel Jackson's character (I would just like to say that he is in every single movie and is also a jedi) described the mood of the story once in a while. That was a very clever idea to do. But the movie seemed very predictableto me. From the first day of watching the movie, I was able to predict that either the Korean or the pizzaria would be destroyed, I just wasnt sure which one it would be. Finally, I would like to say a comment that probably everyone who saw the movie asked; did Mookey do the right thing? Just one thing I would like to figure out on my own.

No comments: