Monday, December 3, 2007

ChungKing Express

This movie has to be one of the biggest turn around movies for me. The first day of watching this, I felt like I had no clue what was going on the motion of the camera made it seem as if the story was going twice as fast than it was supposed to be. Once the first story ended, I felt so dumb because I had no clue what the purpose of that story was. When the second story started, I was a little happier to see that the new character was not psycho. Watching this new story really made me start to appreciate the movie because I could see how others and I could relate to this character. I felt a big connection to this guy. I was surprised to see that I was the only one in the class to actually start enjoying the movie at this point. Also, I found the part with that woman sneaking into Cop 633's apartment and cleaning it up to be hilarious. Somehow once again, I was the only person in the class to find that funny. By the end of the movie my opinion completely turned around about this movie being bad and was even facinated by how well it turned out to be. I believe that the moral of this story is that time heals everything and you must learn to move on with your life.

No comments: